The Best Printing Company in Mississauga
Get High-Quality Printing in Mississauga
Micro Printing Ltd. is the one-stop solution for all your printing needs in Mississauga. We use the latest software such as Corel, Quark and Adobe to provide high-quality, error-free printed materials to our clients. We specialize in offset printing, digital printing and large format printing. From black & white to full-colour prints, our team is experienced in taking care of a wide range of printing needs. The finished products offered by our printing company include-
- Business Cards
- Note Pads
- Presentation Folders
- Business Directories
- Year End Reports
We also provide customized printing services and creative graphic design tailed to suit your individual projects. Take a tour of our state-of-the-art facility to get an overview of how we work, talk to our representative about what type of service you want and then decide which printing method will be best suited for your printing project. To know more, contact us at (905) 670-7309 or visit our digital printing house in Mississauga.
Mistakes to Avoid When Sending Your Artwork for Printing
If you are sending an artwork or design to a printing company, make sure you don’t make the following common mistakes that create problems in the final product and lead to unnecessary delays.
- Missing or improper bleed marks can cause misalignment when trimming the printed copy. The bleed marks are necessary elements of a design or layout because it allows the printer to have extra space to move around. Make sure that you leave proper bleed space in the design to get the desired results.
- Using RGB (red, green and black) colour mode for creating the layout is a common mistake because designers forget that images are printed using CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) colour It is true that a computer monitor will display the layout in RGB colour mode but you must change it to CMYK for the printer or else the hard copy will be different from the digital version.
- Designing in a wrong print resolution can degrade the quality and sharpness of your final copy. The commonly accepted print resolution is 300 DPI or dots per inch. If you make the mistake of designing in the pre-set 72 DPI on Illustrator and Photoshop, then you’ll get a blurry image when printed.
Avoid making the above-mentioned mistakes to get the best results. If you’re new to the printing world, then contact our Mississauga printers to understand how to design the perfect artwork for printing. Reach us at (905) 670-7309.
Importance of Quality Printing for Businesses
Printing is an important aspect that serves several purposes for businesses. From corporate stationery kits to display banners at trade shows, a business needs quality printing service on various occasions. It is important for businesses because-
- It offers customization as you can get notepads, letterheads and presentation folders tailor-made with the business’s logo printed on it.
- You get high-quality printed materials such as business cards and brochures that represent your brand image when given to a client or an employee.
- It offers a lot of variety and you can choose from a wide range of options such as large format printing, offset printing and digital printing to get the desired texture and appearance.
If you want to get corporate kits and direct mail printed for your business, then contact our printing services in Mississauga.
Visit Our Facility
Micro Printing Ltd.
1150 Meyerside Dr.
Mississauga, ON Canada L5T 1J6
to Request a Quote TODAY!