When talking about striking and distinct promotional tools, you will have to mention brochures. These tools allow you to inform and aware customers, consumers or clients regarding your business, objectives and crucial changes. They are planned presentations of ideas with meaningful images and texts. This advertising weapon reveals specified product or service particulars. Whether you desire to communicate with your target audience regarding your product-types or how your services will benefit them, brochures are fit for any marketing purpose.
The use of micro-printing technology in brochure-making, separates your brand from others in the same competitive field. It helps you to protect the quintessential image of your organization from getting forged, by embedding combination of logos, captions and text.
– The power of print medium: This printed medium conveys facts directed exactly towards the subject. The designer makes brochure alluring with stylish patterns of text and captivating bright images. If the appearance is not impressive, you fail to create the desired impact on your would-be customers and business associates.
– To-the-point details: As the text it constructed in compact manner with pictures adding meaning to it, readers find it useful to browse. Lengthy writing mars the keenness of your product buyers.
– Can be stored and used: Circulated in hard copies, the target audience get the freedom to stock and use brochures to know about your services, verify product details and contact you.
– Comparatively cheap: Weighed against other modes of marketing, brochure printing is amazingly cheap. A brochure performs its informative and promotional responsibilities; and that too even at low-price.
– Reduced cost of bulk-printing: Brochures are printed in huge quantity all together. The more number of brochures you print, the less will be the net cost. This advantage makes the process go soft on your pocket. This benefit is not applicable to other means of marketing.
– Easy to carry and transport: Light in weight, brochures are easy to manage and transport. Even your distribution staff and customers find brochures comfortable to carry and read. You can thus influence wide-ranging audience with brochures.
To enhance the concept of unmatched advent, brochures are available in variant folds, in tune with the business requirement.
• Half-fold: Either vertical or horizontal, half-fold brochures can be used as handouts to give simple details.
• Tri-fold: Tri-fold brochures are classic and easy to read.
• Single and Double gate folds: Contains heavy graphics and are meant for big presentations.
• Four-panel or Quadrilateral fold: This type of brochure is used as promotional leaflets.
• Z fold: Z fold brochure displays segments of information on six sides of the folded page.
• Half + Z fold or Die-cut Z fold: Used in product or service exhibitions as they can fit in a lot of information.
• French fold: This pattern of fold makes the brochure highly suitable for large presentations.
• Four-panel parallel fold: Assists customers by providing step-by-step facts or a short tutorial.
The printing service experts apart from offering variety in folds also impart diversity in size of brochures and the quality of paper used to construct them. You can choose the apt one to devise your promotional strategy within your budget and reach.