Superior Quality Offset Printing in Toronto
Offset Printing at Affordable Rates for All Kinds of Communication Materials!
Micro Printing LTD has a wide spectrum of press solutions under one roof. Our services are available to anyone in the Mississauga or Toronto area. If you are looking for posters, corporate kitting, or offset printing in Toronto – this is the right place for you. We use the best quality ink, printing technology and paper.
We have a very flexible working method and we accept files to be printed in various different formats. Our team can then take these files and produce books, banners, flyers, brochures, posters and magazine prints.
Different Types of Offset Printing Services
Offset printing is the most widely used process on a commercial level. The quality of the results depends on the ink, technology and the device used for the procedure. With offset printing services you can:
- Utilize pre-press services like graphic designing and proof check at every step of the offset printing.
- Get both sheet-fed and web-fed offset printing processes so that your projects are delivered on time.
- Get finishing services like stitch, bind, glue and trimming.
- Receive high-quality books, magazines, posters, flyers, banners and brochures through this process.
- Get the appropriate level of image quality for your projects. We provide 200LPI image quality inclusive of our offset printing services.
If you are looking for reliable and cheap printing services in Toronto, Micro Printing LTD offers you the right solutions to fit within your budget limit. Our highly skilled and trained staff can advise you on the right press services you will need for your project and help you execute them.
Why Choose Offset Printing?
There are several advantages to choosing offset printing services. They are as follows:
- Access to the top inking technology used by our presses. The four-colour technology requires minimum set-up time and the results are extraordinary.
- We use various different types of inks like sheetfed printing, digital, UV hardening, and cold set ink to give clients their desired results.
- We can handle different volumes of work for different types of products like brochure printing. A wide variety of these services are offered in different sizes, paper quality and designs.
- The service is very flexible, and we accept file formats in Photoshop, Illustrator, Postscript, Acrobat, Quark, MS Office 2003 and 2007 among others for printing.
- The service is cost effective and is provided using anicolour technology that is similar in cost to digital printing.
- The delivery time is strictly maintained.
Among the various offset printing services, magazine printing is a popular service that is much in demand in Toronto.
Contact us to book an appointment with our Toronto offset printing consultants and discuss your project. They will also be able to provide a free quote regarding the overall cost of the project.